Founded in 1988, Grenzebach Corporation was founded to better serve the North American Glass Production Market. It has evolved to a world class conveying and material handling equipment manufacturer with customers in Glass, Gypsum Wall Board, Plywood, Warehousing, Tire & Rubber and many more industries. At their 120,000 sq. ft. facility attendees will see Conveying and Material Handling Equipment, Automation, Controls, and Automatically Guided Vehicles (for Warehousing). Grenzebach also offers contract manufacturing including Sheet Metal, CNC Machining, Welding, and Electro-Mechanical Assembly.
Why should you attend?
- See how a leading material handling solutions provider integrates the latest in automation technology .
- See innovative solutions for the most demanding applications in glass production, warehousing, and more.
- Meet with industry leaders in Controls, Pneumatics, Power-transmission, Robotics and Vision Systems.
BONUS: (Optional) Included in your tour ticket is access to their AUTOMATIONFEST which will be the same day on the Grenzebach campus. See demos of the latest model High Speed Glass Stacking robot cell and a test loop of their automatic guided vehicles. They will have several vendors and are offering free training courses in Automation, Controls and Robotics ( more details/schedules to follow). Enjoy the tour, Automationfest, great food, and drink while touring a world class manufacturing facility!
- 10:00 – 10:30 am Registration, Networking, GMA Welcome
- 10:30 – 10:45 am Tour Host Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 10:45 – 11:45 am Plant Tour
- 11:45 – 12:00 pm Wrap up, and Summary
- 12:00 - 7:00 pm Automationfest - exhibits, seminars, food and music
(see details above) Attendees are welcome to stay as long as they like to enjoy this bi-annual event
Attendance is limited to 2 PEOPLE per company.
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!
Photos and Press are Welcome!