BPI Outdoors Plant Tour - Lawrenceville
|Starts: 06/18/20 9:30 am
Ends: 06/18/21 12:00 pm
Georgia Manufacturing Alliance
|BPI Outdoors Plant Tour
1270 Progress Center Avenue
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Welcome to BPI Outdoors Plant Tour - Firearms manufacturing and distribution of CVA (Connecticut Valley Arms), Bergara rifles and Quake industries.
The CVA brand was established in 1971 to fill the gap of vanishing antique muzzleloading rifles still in service from the 1800s. Today the brand produces modern muzzleloaders, single-shot shotguns, and modern bolt-action hunting rifles. Bergara, BPI's other firearm brand, is much younger in age and serves a more precision-oriented market for both hunting and long-range shooting. Bergara is also used by several major law enforcement agencies across the country.
On this plant tour you will see and learn: CNC metal fabrication, injection molding, firearms assembly, testing & quality labs as well as distribution operations. Additionally, BPI's marketing team will share a little bit of background into why we feel marketing multiple brands in the same space can be both successful and advantageous.
Top 3 reasons to attend:
- See a diverse operation with both manufacturing and distribution
- Learn how a "house of brands" can successfully market multiple brands
- YOU GET TO SEE AND HANDLE FIREARMS!
- 9:30 – 10:00 am Registration, Networking, GMA Welcome
- 10:00 – 10:15 am Tour Host Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 10:15 – 11:15 am Plant Tour
- 11:15 – 11:45 am Wrap up and Summary
Attendance is limited:
1 ticket for non-manufacturing companies
2 tickets for manufacturing companies
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!
No photos are allowed.
Click to open website
FLAG EVENT AS INAPPROPRIATE