Bodycote Thermal Processing Plant Tour
|Starts: 11/07/19 10:00 am
Ends: 11/07/19 12:30 pm
Georgia Manufacturing Alliance
|Bodycote Thermal Processing Plant Tour
45 Chamisa Road
Covington, GA 30016-1170
THIS PLANT TOUR IS FOR MANUFACTURES ONLY
Bodycote is the world’s largest provider of thermal processing services. Heat Treatment is a vital link in the manufacturing supply chain, a value-added and proprietary special technology, which offer a unique solution for a variety of applications.
Providing Heat Treatment services designed to satisfy your thermal processing needs and requirements. Our capabilities encompasses a variety of techniques and engineered processes which improve the properties of metals and alloys to satisfy the requirement of the designed applications. Heat treatment is a controlled thermal process used to alter the properties of steel and alloys. The Covington, GA Bodycote plant is certified to ISO 9001:2015
- Meet the people that can ensure your Thermal Processing needs are received, with the best Quality and Turn around times in the industry
- Gain an understanding of the different types of Thermal Processing offered at the Covington, GA plant
- Receive a tour of the Heat Treatment operations performed at this location.
- 10:00 – 10:30 am Registration, Networking, GMA Welcome
- 10:30 – 10:45 am Tour Host Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 10:45 – 11:45 am Plant Tour
- 11:45 – 12:15 pm Wrap up and Summary
Attendance is limited
2 tickets for manufacturing companies
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!
Click to open website
FLAG EVENT AS INAPPROPRIATE