Join us for a morning of insight into leading products in material handling solutions. From the uniquely designed Combilift truck to a full demonstration of robotics technology in a walkie and reach truck from Hyster and Yale, attendees will have the opportunity to see equipment in action and ask questions of the experts. Warehouse products will also be on display for a compete overview of available solutions to support your business.
Briggs is the largest dealer in the world for Yale & Hyster Forklifts, Trackmobile Rail Car Movers, and Ottawa Trailer Spotters and features one of the most tenured and experienced team of technicians in the industry. With 34 locations across the Southeastern U.S., Briggs provides short and long-term rentals, sells parts, services equipment, and sells new and used premier material handling equipment. They also offer cutting-edge fleet management strategies that can help reduce operating costs for customers.
- Gain insight into the robotics options available now to improve efficiency in your operations
- Develop knowledge of Combilift handling solutions and understand how the unique design can maximize efficiency and safety in multiple
- Tour Briggs Equipment facility to have a full view of wide array of material handling equipment available to use across your organization
- 12:00 – 12:30 pm Lunch, Networking, GMA Welcome
- 12:30 – 12:45 pm Tour Host Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 12:45 – 1:45 pm Plant Tour
- 1:45 – 2:15 pm Wrap up and Summary
Attendance is limited to 2 PEOPLE per company.
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!