Jindal Films Plant Tour - LaGrange
|Starts: 05/23/19 1:00 pm
Ends: 05/23/19 3:30 pm
Georgia Manufacturing Alliance
411 Pegasus Parkway
LaGrange, GA 30240
Jindall Films is a leading manufacturer of specialty oriented polypropylene (OPP) and polyolefin (PO) films, supplying the flexible packaging industry with innovative solutions. Their 240,000 sq. ft. facility is ISO 9001 certified and manufacturers product lines including:
- Metallyte™ films offers protection from moisture, oxygen and light to keep chips and other snacks crisp and fresh tasting.
- Label-Lyte™ oriented polypropylene and polyolefin films offer labeling solutions for all types of bottles, jars, cans and other packaging containers.
- Digilyte films are transparent biaxially oriented polypropylene films designed for flexible packaging applications. They feature a proprietary digital coating for easy printing on HP Indigo presses combined with acrylic, or polyvinylidene chloride (PVdC) coatings.
- SealTOUGH™ provides puncture resistance, enhanced clarity, improved modulus and seals that can exceed 5,000g/25mm. This breakthrough technology gives the down gauge potential of 30%, 40%, or more compared to traditional sealant films.
- 1:00 – 1:30 pm Registration, Networking, GMA Welcome
- 1:30 – 1:45 pm Tour Host Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 1:45 – 2:45 pm Plant Tour
- 2:45 – 3:15 pm Wrap up and Summary
Attendance is limited to 2 PEOPLE per company.
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!
No photos are allowed.
Click to open website
FLAG EVENT AS INAPPROPRIATE