Win-Tech Tour - Kennesaw
|Starts: 09/20/18 10:30 am
Ends: 09/20/18 12:30 pm
Georgia Manufacturing Alliance
|8520 Cobb Center Drive
Kennesaw, GA 30152-7615
ONLY 20 TICKETS AVAILABLE -- LIMITED TO ONE PERSON PER COMPANY -- GMA MEMBERS ONLY!
Learn how a local manufacturer is providing precision machined parts for our nation's defense and the aerospace industry. Their quality control process conforms to what many contractors and companies still refer to as MIL-I-45208A. Close tolerance manufacturing is their specialty and their precision measuring and gauging equipment includes a CMM, digital optical comparator, and a wide range of height gauges, micrometers, thread plug and ring gauges, along with gauge blocks and standards, all independently calibrated on a periodic basis and traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
** Please see below
- CLOSED TOE SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heeled Shoes!
- U.S. Citizens ONLY -- Must present a valid Photo ID.
- No competitors of Win-Tech are allowed. The list will be reviewed and GMA reserves the right to "disinvite" anyone who is not approved.
- NO CELL PHONES OR PHOTOS ALLOWED.
- Please do not register more than 1 person per company so we can leave room for others to attend.
- Join us prior to this tour from 7:30am - 9:00am at the NW networking group at West Georgia Tech. Details can be found under our Upcoming Events and separate registration is required.
Click to open website
FLAG EVENT AS INAPPROPRIATE