Count on Tools Plant Tour - Gainesville
|Starts: 08/16/17 11:30 am
Ends: 08/16/17 2:00 pm
Georgia Manufacturing Alliance
|Count on Tools
2481 Hilton Drive, Suite 3
Gainesville, GA 30501
Count On Tools is a precision component manufacturer which specializes in CNC Swiss Automatic machining using standard to exotic materials including Stainless Steel, Titanium, Inconel, and PEEK. These Swiss turning machines accomplish multiple operations including milling, gun drilling and thread whirling. This expertise makes them a global supplier of precision engineered components to a wide range of industries. They have recently expanded their state of the art Manufacturing Lab and utilize the most advanced and latest production equipment, such as: Product Concept/Prototype Development, Full CAD/CAM facilities, Multi-Axis CNC Swiss Turning, CNC Milling and Grinding, Small Part Assembly, 3D Solid Modeling and Die Sink Machining.
- 11:30 - 12:00 pm Registration, Refreshments, and Networking
- 12:00 - 12:30 pm Corporate Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 12:30 - 1:45 pm Plant Tour
- 1:45 - 2:00 pm Question and Answer
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory. NO HIGH HEELED SHOES!
- Press is welcome to attend. Please contact email@example.com for a complimentary Press Pass
Click to open website
FLAG EVENT AS INAPPROPRIATE