HON Company Plant Tour - Cedartown
|Starts: 09/22/17 7:30 am
Ends: 09/22/17 10:00 am
Georgia Manufacturing Alliance
907 West Avenue
Cedartown, GA 30125
Since 1944, The HON Company has been a global leader in creating high quality steel and wooden office furniture including brands such as AllSteel, Maxon & Basyx. While touring their 500,000 sq. ft. facility, attendees will see significant investments in state-of-the-art manufacturing and their vast fulfillment center. HON remains focused on manufacturing most of its products in the USA – everything from individual components to complete furniture solutions. They examine every step in the product life cycle to uncover ways to minimize their footprint including designing and manufacturing products that incorporate recycled content.
- 7:30 - 8:00 am Registration, Refreshments, and Networking
- 8:00 - 8:15 am Corporate Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 8:15 - 9:30 am Plant Tour
- 9:30 - 10 am Question and Answer
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory. NO HIGH HEELED SHOES!
- No Cell Phones or Photos on the plant floor.
Click to open website
FLAG EVENT AS INAPPROPRIATE