Peening Technologies of GA Plant Tour -- Austell
|Starts: 06/07/17 9:00 am
Ends: 06/07/17 12:00 pm
Georgia Manufacturing Alliance
|3117 Emery Circle
Austell, GA 30168
Founded in 1966, Peening Technologies has grown from a single-location vapor blasting shop to a sophisticated company offering shot peening, abrasive blasting and surface enhancement services to the aerospace, automotive, power generation, medical, oil and gas exploration industries. Tour attendees will see the latest technology in shot peening equipment and learn the little know process that is critical to 1000 of parts that interact with things you use in everyday life.
- 9:00 - 9:30 am Registration and Networking
- 9:30 - 10:00 am Corporate Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 10:00 - 11:15 am Plant Tour
- 11:15 - 12:00 pm Lunch, Question and Answer, and Summary
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory. NO HIGH HEELED SHOES!
- Press/Photos are allowed as approved by tour host.
|Peening Technologies of GA Plant Tour -- Austell
Click to open website
FLAG EVENT AS INAPPROPRIATE