KIA Motors Manufacturing Georgia (Afternoon Tour)
|Starts: 06/13/17 12:00 pm
Ends: 06/13/17 4:00 pm
Georgia Manufacturing Alliance
|Kia Georgia Training Center (Tour Check In)
900 Kia Boulevard
West Point, GA 31833
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND THIS TOUR IS OPEN TO
GEORGIA MANUFACTURING ALLIANCE MEMBERS ONLY
To learn more about our organization visit www.GeorgiaManufacturingAlliance.com
Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia, Inc. is the first manufacturing site in North America for Kia Motors Corporation. Located on 2,200 acres in West Point, Georgia, this facility has produced more than 2 million vehicles since they began mass production in November 2009. Tour attendees will see the Kia Sorento and Kia Optima produced from rolled metal all the way to the finished product using high tech stamping, weld shop robotics and assembly processes. They produce a vehicle every 57 seconds utilizing three full shifts operating at the plant 24 hours a day/five days per week.
- 12:00 - 1:15 pm Registration & Lunch (Sponsored by JC Malone)
- 1:15 - 1:45 pm Travel to Plant (Transport provided by KIA)
- 1:45 - 2:15 pm KIA Welcome & Safety Briefing
- 2:15 - 3:30 pm Plant Tour
- 3:30 - 4:00 pm Transport back to Training Center, Q & A
KMMG Tour Rules
- All visitors must be at least 15 years old
- Tobacco Products, Firearms, and Photography are strictly prohibited at KMMG
- Tours are subject to cancellation with little or no notice depending on KMMG's production schedule
- All visitors must have on long pants and enclosed toe shoes -- no exceptions.
- Please take note of weather conditions on the day of the tour. There will be a portion that is outside and you may want to dress with that thought in mind (rain coat, etc.).
Click to open website
FLAG EVENT AS INAPPROPRIATE