Olympic Steel Plant Tour -- Winder (Northeast Chapter)
|Starts: 05/19/17 7:30 am
Ends: 05/19/17 10:00 am
Georgia Manufacturing Alliance
|587 Barrow Park Drive
Winder, GA 30680
The Winder plant offers product and processing capabilities to cover the full range of flat-rolled steel in the southeast. In addition to direct sales to major original equipment manufacturers and other steel users, the division offers toll processing, storage, material handling, and delivery services to steel mills and service centers. The Winder plant is the first division to become LEED certified, a third party certification for the design, construction and operation of high performance green buildings. They perform slitting, cutting-to-length, blanking, laser processing, oxyfuel/plasma, cutting and forming.
- 7:30 - 8am Registration, Refreshments, and Networking
- 8:00 - 8:30 am Corporate Presentation & Safety Briefing
- 8:30 - 9:45 am Plant Tour
- 9:45 - 10:00 am Questions & Answers and Wrap Up
Who should attend?
- Owners / Executive Leaders
- Plant Managers
Why should you attend?
- Tour a world class high technology manufacturing facility
- See industry best practices in action
- Network with new partners state-wide.
- Learn about programs that will add value to your company.
- Understand how your company will benefit from GMA
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory -- NO HIGH HEELED SHOES.
- All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided. Feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
- No pictures or videos are allowed in the facility unless given permission by tour host.
Space is limited, so please register early…
|Olympic Steel Plant Tour -- Winder (Northeast Chapter)
Click to open website
FLAG EVENT AS INAPPROPRIATE