Kraiburg TPE Plant Tour -- Buford (Gwinnett Chapter)
|Starts: 06/15/17 7:30 am
Ends: 06/15/17 10:00 am
Georgia Manufacturing Alliance
|4365 Hamilton Mill Road
Buford, GA 30518
KRAIBURG TPE is a global manufacturer of themoplastic elastomers and is a pioneer in TPE compounds used in the automotive, industrial, consumer, and strictly regulated medical sectors. Their production lines are processed by injection moulding or extrusion and provide numerous processing and product design advantages to manufacturers.
THEMOPLAST * COPEC * For Tec E * HIPEX Product Lines
- 7:30 - 8:00 am Registration, Refreshments, Networking, GMA Announcements
- 8:00 - 8:15 am Company Presentation & Safety Briefing
- 8:15 - 9:15 am Plant Tour
- 9:15 - 10:00 am Wrap Up & Questions
Who should attend?
- Owners / Executive Leaders
- Plant Managers
Why should you attend?
- Tour a world class high tech manufacturing facility
- See industry best practices in action
- Network with new partners state-wide
- Learn about programs that will add value to your company
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory.
- NO HIGH HEELED SHOES.
- All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided. Feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
Space is limited, so please register early!
Click to open website
FLAG EVENT AS INAPPROPRIATE