Advanced Metal Components Plant Tour -- Swainsboro - Coastal Chapter
|Starts: 04/25/17 12:30 pm
Ends: 04/25/17 3:00 pm
Georgia Manufacturing Alliance
|Advanced Metal Components, Inc.
720 Empire Expressway
Swainsboro, GA 30401
PRECISION SHEET METAL FABRICATION
Tour Advanced Metal Component's 127,000 square foot world class manufacturing facility that supplies contract manufacturing services to businesses in the industrial equipment, construction, medical, refrigeration, recreation, and telecommunications industries. They have their own in-house powder coating and assembly capabilities. AMC was one of the first companies in the nation to certify for the 2015 ISO 9001 Quality Standard.
- 12:30 - 1:00 pm Registration, Refreshments, Networking, GMA Announcements
- 1:00 - 1:15 pm Company Presentation & Safety Briefing
- 1:15 - 2:15 pm Plant Tour
- 2:15 - 2:45 pm Wrap Up & Questions
Who should attend?
- Owners / Executive Leaders
- Plant Managers
Why should you attend?
- Tour a world class high tech manufacturing facility
- See industry best practices in action
- Network with new partners state-wide
- Learn about programs that will add value to your company
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory.
- NO HIGH HEELED SHOES.
- All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided. Feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
Click to open website
FLAG EVENT AS INAPPROPRIATE